IT Training for Businesses and Individuals
CTECH specializes in onsite high quality IT training ranging from general computer use to complexities of IT certification for beginners, intermediate and advanced computer users across Jamaica. Our Highly skilled staff will ensure that your staff is up-to-date on all the latest features and products of Microsoft Office and the internet with training courses and events, thereby facilitating increased competency in all areas of IT.
CTECH IT onsite training service is the ultimate training solution for you and your staff. Situations normally arise where multiple staff members from one organisation require the same training, making the delivery of onsite courses far more practical. When training is delivered to staff onsite it is not only more financially viable due to reduced travel and accommodation costs, but staff benefit from being trained in a familiar environment.
Additionally, onsite training offers you the security of having your key members of staff onsite to address any challenges that your business might face throughout the training period therby minimising staff down time.
Basic intermediate and advanced IT Courses
Our training modules include:
- In-house Systems Training-Our In-House Systems portfoilio essentially offers a development service for state-of-the-art training. If you have either a business practice or business system that you currently use or want to encourage within your organisation, but do not have the resources to develop and deliver the training;Our trainers and developers are experienced in designing a successful solution for your needs and helping you deploy the system to your staff.
- Our trainers and developers will work alongside you and your Technical staff to develop the best possible In-House systems training solution for your company at your site.
- Microsoft Access - Master relational database systems, forms, reports, data storage etc
- Microsoft Excel - Learn to prepare spreadsheets, charts, pivot tables,etc
- Internet and E-mail - Using the internet and e-mail as productive business and research tools
- Microsoft OneNote - organize your thoughts and ideas in a notebook format
- Microsoft Outlook -Learn the email standard as well as personal information manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint - create business or school presentations Microsoft Publisher - publish brochures, newsletters, and much more
- Microsoft Visio - create drawings, charts, maps and more
- Microsoft Word - Learn the industry standard for word processing,save time doing everyday tasks and become more productive
- Microsoft Publisher -Master as an easy-to-use and less expensive alternative to desktop publishing which will allow focus on the small business market where firms do not have dedicated design professionals available to make marketing materials and other documents.
- Computer Repairs and Maintenance-learn computer repair,upgrade, optimisation and maintenance
- Introduction to Windows-This course will introduce your staff to the PC and the Windows environment (Windows XP,Vista or Windows 7,8)and provide them with sufficient knowledge to be able to navigate the system.
Affordable Staff Training
CTECH can design a presentation to meet your organization's needs, with formats ranging from lectures to hands-on tutorials and workshops.
Benefits of CTECH Onsite training:
- Provide an officially authorised trainer for the relevant course
- Supply all delegates with required training manuals and literature
- Ensure full delivery of training courses
- Courses can be customized to meet your IT Training needs
- We provide a free Training Needs Analysis to establish your current and required level of onsite training.
- No extra software licenses are required for training accounts .
- No dedicated IT training support staff needed.
For commercial organizations, rates vary based on content and length of worshops.Individual and group rates also available. Contact Us Today.